Graduation Day!

Aaron is officially done!  Next phase of life has begun!


Aaron just received his Master's degree in Environmental Analytical Chemistry from Purdue University on Sunday!  He adores the people in academia, and loves all things science, but he is ready to move on to life's next adventure!

Aaron continues to amaze me with how well he balances life.  He worked very hard at Purdue, but he also always made time for friends and family.  I am so proud of my husband and father of my children.  The red, white and blue cord he's wearing was to represent his veteran status.  It's amazing the he was fighting a war in Iraq only 8 years ago.  He is the most open-minded, hilarious, intelligent, fun-loving, thoughtful man I've ever known.  He is absolutely nerd-tastic and loves to share his knowledge.  I made the mistake to announce to him late last night that I was reading an article on soil erosion... :P

Gov... I mean, President of Purdue University Mitch Daniels opening the ceremony.
Aaron receiving his diploma!
December 22, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment